Friday, July 14, 2006

Celebrating the 100th


Yes yes people! It's the 100th post here at Taman Park Garden. It sure took a hell of a long time to get to this number. I wonder how long more it's gonna take to get to the 200th.

But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it (which I think is gonna take another two years).

And to celebrate this dubious honour, I thought I'd link this page to the new Gayana Island Resort website I just did for my company. It took me about 3 days since Wednesday. And thanks in no small part to AG (for the HTML tips and the Dreamweaver MX 2004 Accelerated guidebook) and to FM and AO for ...ahem... other forms of assistance.

It's still really rough though and it's gonna take a lot of panache to make it look better. And I still don't know how to put up the titles at the top of the browser.

But meantime, here goes.

And please, any comments and suggestions will do, thanks.

Update:

Well, what do you know.... I just went back and added one line to the top of the source code and the title was up! :) Too bad I don't know how to show the code here. Oh well...

Gayana Island Resort


Gayana Island Resort

3 Comments:

At 7:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

em...100?? wow :p

 
At 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i spotted a mistake :p
hint: it involves time

kk times square coolie

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger ElKay said...

Thanks, Eagle Eye! I saw it too, heheh... just changed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting