Monday, July 17, 2006

Any Ol' Excuse...

Right!

It's Monday, I haven't had brekkie yet, and I'm in the office staring at a piece of quotation from a supplier that doesn't do much to make my morning look any brighter.

But let me cut to the chase.

Because, a few minutes after staring at the quotation, I think I just saw the ONE.

I think I'm in love. And in lust at the same time.

I think if anyone who cares for the sanity of this writer wants to make my day (and years to come) brighter and more meaningful, that person would in all haste, write me a check to put in the downpayment for this honey here.

5 Comments:

At 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er.... that has got to be the ugliest looking thingy i have ever seen. its like the designers got lazy and said, "let's combine this, and this, and this, and this...." wouldn't know where and what you would do with the thingamajig buddy, but you can be sure it'll stop everyone from asking you to give em a ride. =)

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger ElKay said...

but dude! it's damn cool! hehe

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Fridaycat said...

I'm sorry. I have to agree with Lenny here. Ug.Lee.

 
At 8:00 am, Blogger Lynn said...

erm i'm gonna have to agree with both of them...one look and I'm like - apaitu oh :-)

 
At 1:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what's even uglier? a blog that is never updated frequently. *ahem ahem, nudge nudge wink wink* i mean, here i am, looking forward to add my 2 cents worth to your blog and what do i get? NOTHING. ugly dude... just plain ugly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting