Friday, May 19, 2006

A walking ransom

It's now 7.06pm on my clock and I'm still in the office hurrying something for a deadline. But I can still find the time to blog?!?! (*wink*wink*) Ah, well...

I've been wanting to tell you guys about something but didn't have the time...

You know... It's incredible how one week can change a man.

My colleague recently came back from a week's vacation somewhere over at the Peninsula and let me tell ya, he was a walking ransom in the office when he walked in the morning after he came back.


"You'll never believe what happened over there," he said to me. You betcha.

You should have seen the load he had on him. Let's start from the top, shall we?

New pair of shaded spectacles: RM300.00 (He told me he got two new pairs)

New tie: RM80.00

New shirt: RM200.00 each ("A couple of these...")

New belt: RM80.00 ("Two of these...")

New pants: RM200.00 a pair ("Three of these...")

New socks: RM30.00 a pair


It ain't over yet....


New Breitling watch: RM8,500.00!



Holy c**p!

He was walking around decked with nearly RM9,390.00 on his person. And that Breitling on him made my trusty ol' cK watch look like a Proton compared to his Bentley. Dang.




And then, you know what he said to me?

"I went over there with RM2,000.00 on my body and I came back with RM1,600."

Hmmm... At that point, I was thinking something smelt like this:




And my eyes became exactly like those when he said, "I was there with a certain someone..." and proceeded to cerita about his shopping carnival over there with her.

I swear. I was thisclose to decking that smug grin off him.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 am, Blogger LonaDay said...

i used to want a sugar daddy. but it was just to gross to imagine.

 
At 10:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question is...wud u do it lestar???...heheheh

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger ElKay said...

haha i just gotta ask : do they count as sugar 'parents' if they're the roughly the same age as you but possessing a much larger net worth?

 
At 1:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my take is if they r the same age, they either have really rich parents or really rich sugar "parents" who probably isnt giving them enuff attention, so u're in the pict...:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting