Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Think I'll Get These...

Went jalan-jalan the other day and saw some cool stuff. Not much but caught my attention enough to cause me to whip out my mobile and start snapping while trying my best to ignore dirty looks from shop assistants and their supes.

Firstly, may I present item #1... But I'm pretty sure some of you would have seen a variation of it before on a bumper sticker somewhere. I've even seen some that were more uhm.... alternative... Heh heh















Moving on... I really liked this one. No... it's not what you think. It's a basketball/sport shirt as evinced by the bloke and the kitty in the background.


I've seen some good brand names and some bad ones. But what the hell is this one?!?! Beardy?!? It sounds like Grandpa Smurf going bad or something weird like that.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 pm, Blogger driftingnomad said...

NICE like the second tshirt I would probably get that tooo!where'd u get it?

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger -bba- said...

There's 1 t-shirt I found in London which read:
"Don't tell anyone that I'm a Lesbian"

IN HUGE BOLD PRINTING!

 
At 1:34 am, Blogger ElKay said...

Mia: I think I saw it in a Nike shop in Centre Point Sabah.

Karmilla: hehe... I wish we had more 'bold' shirts like that here. But i shudder to think what the ISA might do... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting