Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dear Blog...

BLOG
http://www.blogger.com
My Desktop,
My Office,
Somewhere in Kay-Kay,
Aspotinsabah,
Aplasin, Malaysia.


Hi Blog!

How're you doing? It's been a long time, hasn't it? I know, I know... you must be wondering where I've been or how I've been.

I'm really sorry I haven't had time to write to you for such a while. I've been so busy, you know? Things have been crazy since the last time I wrote. Even now I can't really write too much. My head's pounding too much for me to write too long.

No, no, it's not because I'm in trouble, you silly thing. But I'm really up to my neck in work at the moment. I've got a huge meeting tomorrow and a whole bunch of training programmes to coordinate next week.

I don't wanna be away from you too long either. I know you miss me; I miss you too. I keep thinking about those moments we spend together and I miss those. Things are just too crazy right now.

What's been happening? Like I said, things are crazy.

For one: I just switched jobs! Yes... I don't wanna say too much here. I promise I will soon. I'll just say that I'm giving one month notice and I'm going to report for work at the new place on 15 June.

Thanks! I think I'll do fine too! I think this will be a good change for me.

Some friends and I were also thinking of taking a road trip to the East Coast here but that doesn't look like it'll happen either. I'll tell you about any changes in my next letter.

Anyway, I gotta go. Please take care and say hi to the others for me, kay?

By the way, writing to you is still very sloooooowwwwwwww......... You know what I mean? :)

See you soon, aright?



LOTS OF LOVE,



ElKay.

3 Comments:

At 4:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What??? u changin jobs? U finally moving to KL or what? u can tell me thru email mah....:P - so what's the new job? male model? striptease?....ahahahahah...better email & tell me or i'll keep pestering u....

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger ElKay said...

hehe... I know you will. Just one hint: tourism's the industry

 
At 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, wild guess....Sepilok Tour Guide...:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting