Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hard. External. Casing. Hard Drive. Yeah.

I was trying to make the title of this post as provocative as possible but... looks like I fell flat! hahah...

Let me briefly present to you my new...


80Gb external hard drive with 2.5" Hard Disk Enclosure.

Yes, ladies and germs, it does say that on the box:


Don't ask me why they don't say 'external hard drive casing'.

Anyway, I love it. My phren, W just flew back into KK from KL yesterday and got this for me (Thanks man... yeah, yeah I thought I paid you?!?)

And the casing for the Western Digital hard drive inside is quite sleek and fits nicely into my hands.



With just a USB port and one LED light for you to worry about, I'd say it's no fuss to use. And with the poach that came with it, I'm gonna use it like a briefcase for my work and home use.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 pm, Blogger ElKay said...

Before anyone points it out I just wanna say... I can't believe my spelling sometimes... 'poach' is supposed to be 'pouch'! Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting