Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A cheesy post

We had a training session earlier. I mean, I conducted the training.

Wait... that's not right. I mean I coordinated the training and someone else performed the training.

Wait... ah hell.... that's not right either.

*sigh* Lemme try again.

My company conducted a training programme for a client in the client's premises and I was there to supervise. I ALSO had in my hands the office camera so being the slacker that I can be (which is not often the case, mind you...), I walked around the supermarket (i.e. client's premises) and had a look to see what they had to offer.

So I happened to stroll by this section of the supermarket:


when something caught my eye.

I thought, "Man, they had an impressive way of displaying their products."

Let me show you:


Pretty eye catching, isn't it? Heh heh.

But yer know, anyone can rearrange a bunch of letters and come up with a phenomenal POS campaign like the one you saw above.

What really got me in that store just kept me staring at it like an idiot for an interminable length of time.


I don't know bout you guys, but I think some package designer sure had a field day on this baby.
I bet he really loves his cheese as well.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 pm, Blogger LonaDay said...

i think i know where.

Damai thereabouts?

sheesh. teda kerja lain oh dis ppl.

 
At 6:53 pm, Blogger ElKay said...

errr.... you're half right, Yo... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting