Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oopdait: The Return


Yer know, it took me nearly a dozen log-in attempts and nearly a week before I could see this Posting section of Blogger.

Some of you a couple of weeks back might have noticed the extreme sloooowwwnessssss when it comes to loading this blog.

Well... not anymore. At least I hope so.

But I did notice a substantial difference in blog-performance when I experimented using Mike O'Soff's Internet Explorer (which, by the way, is the principal definition of crap that I know of) and Moh Chi Lal's Firefox.

Yer see, when I had that oversize pic of the newspaper with the Kelisa in it, it actually spilled out out of the borders, thus screwing up the sidebars. Thing is, it only screwed up IE and not Firefox.

So, the moral of the story is?


Keep it.


Dump it.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
affordable web hosting